DOE program “Building EPSCoR-State/National Laboratory Partnerships”. Funded proposals in recent past:
- 2020: Anne-Frances Miller: “Gating electron transfer in biological energy storage and conversion”, University of Kentucky.
- 2020: Badri Narayanan: “Controlling reversible phase transitions in rare-earth nickelates for novel memory devices”, University of Louisville.
- 2020: Hui Wang: “Novel Superionic Na Conductors for Solid-State Na batteries: Materials and Interface”. University of Louisville.
- 2018: John Balk: “Discovery, Design, Synthesis and Testing of High Performance Structural Alloys”, University of Kentucky.
- 2016: Todd Hastings: “Magnetization Dynamics and Soft X-Ray Vortex Beam Formation in Nanoscale Magnetic Metamaterials”, University of Kentucky
- 2016: Doug Strachan (UK): “Nanoscale Electrical Transfer and Coherent Transport Between Atomically-Thin Materials”, University of Kentucky